Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 7

Well it wasnt my best week. I ate AMAZING chicken tetrizini (sp?), a butt ton of butterfnger bits, a 3 musketeers bar and a much too large portion of homemade fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits and green beans. oops. also i did my shake religiously for breakfast but some of the days i had 2 meals and 1 shake... im pretty ashamed of that one because i had been doing awesome! and for some reason i just felt like indulging all week and didnt have the self control to stop myself. So they say you have sad days so you appreciate the happy days more. I have gained 1.4lbs from last week... I am not too upset at myself but i am not proud in the least. I had been having all these awesome weight loss weeks then this. so thats a huge blow to my ego... BUT it pressures me to workout/eat perfectly healthy this week. i have made a bet with my mom that we will BOTH lose 2 lbs this week so im pretty excited about that. I WILL have a weightloss next week- you just wait and see :)

just joined myfitnesspal on my iphone so add me! stephaniemackey88

also before my personal rule was no eating after 930, now i am not eating after 830.





No comments:

Post a Comment