Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 6

They say...
It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing
8 weeks for immediate friends and family
12 weeks for the world to notice



soooo 6 weeks down. 6 to go! weighed myself in at 148.2lbs this morning. GOODBYE 150s!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN! soooo happy i am offically in the 140s :)) andrew had to get on me for yelling so loudly this morning when i weighed myself... apparently we have neighbors and they could be sleeping still hahaha

i workout pretty much daily. 30-40min videos... some days i run with the dogs- if anyone brings their dog over, ill run their dog also haha twat brought over sampson the other day and i had already taken my babies on 3 laps (im pretty much a wizard when it comes to unbraiding 3 dogs on retractable leashes while keeping them all running and not peeing on every freaking little thing lol) so i took sampson on 3 laps also (one lap with each of my puppies, 2 dogs is PLENTY with crazy huge not-leash-trained sampson lol so 6 laps. that was the most ive ever done so i was pretty pleased with myself :)

still have my weekly workout dates with shantel which are awesome cause it keeps me in check and shes doing awesome on her fitness also!! shes already a skinny minnie but shes toning up :)) i love working out with her! makes the workout go by soooooooooooooo fast!

I added 3 new pills to my regimine-
over the counter tonalin: Tonalin® CLA may decrease the amount of fat stored in your body
cell-u-loss (herbalife):
  • Supports the appearance of healthy skin.*
  • Supports your body’s natural detoxification through the kidneys, and healthy activity of the urinary tract.*
  • Supports healthy elimination of water.*
  • Helps maintain electrolyte balance and a healthy pH level.*
  • aminogen (herbalife):
    • Helps break down proteins into amino acids.*
    • Reduces bloating caused by incomplete protein digestion.*
    • Promotes lean muscle mass.*
    im thinking these new pills can help me kick everything up a notch! im working out harder and ready for better results!







    No comments:

    Post a Comment