Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year, new me!

Cliche title, I know. But I mean it lol I am sooo ready for this new year and for me to reclaim my body, my sexuality, my confidence and my favorite pieces of my wardrobe!! Weighed myself in at 154lbs this morning and it feels good. Good to be back on track and ready to see some new progress!!


I happen to think I look better than I did in my last picture two weeks ago even though I weigh .2lbs more. I think my body is really really changing!! its looking healthier, clothes are fitting soooo much better and my body just feels tight again. Ive really been working out at least 30min a day. I LOVE the way it makes me feel! I do a workout video then some running with the puppies and it just makes me feel accomplished.

Eating healthy is just normal to me now. I always plan out my lunch in the morning but i NEVER crave fast food anymore! its wonderful! Some days i go to the salad bar at whole foods, pho thaison or just leftovers from the dinner i made andrew the day before. No complaints, just progress :))

No comments:

Post a Comment