Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Week 9

I plateaued this week BOOO at 147lbs this morning... i started prolessa duo on monday- its a super expensive herbalife products $97 that is supposed to be amazing! they call it liquid lipo... im doing the 30 day supply so ill let yall know if its worth it or not! it tastes awful so im mixing it in a small thing of water so i can chug it before my dinner shake as of now...

i will be starting accounting full time so i will be changing my weekly weigh ins to friday after work and before dinner. i will have a new schedule so i am going to do a breakfast shake, go to the gym during my lunch hour, a lunch shake with prolessa duo and then a healthy dinner with the husband when i get home! im thinking ill do a lil run with the dogs when i get home for their sake but it will be awesome to get a workout in AT WORK so i can just come home and relax!

andrew left at 3am so i didnt get him to take pics this week but i took some myself self-pics so ill post those in a little bit...

Also I finished my 7000 jumping jack challenge and it was brutal!! I did about half jumping jacks and half wacky jacks!



2 comments: