Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 12

Started a new job with a new schedule so now I'm doing strength 30min on my hour lunch break and I'm really starting to love it!!! I run after work with the puppies or do a workout video for cardio

So yesterday I ran with a friend, Pierce. He is a good runner (my husband used to run with him and he told me that) so I wa excited to have someone push and challenge me. I have been feeling like an invincible beast lately on my runs!!! Well reality check yesterday! I can comfortable run 3 10min miles. Me and pierces first mile was 9min and BOY that threw me!!! I was having trouble breathing and had up walk for admire after the first mile. I never allow myself to walk so this hurt my ego. Side note- my ass and entire body hurt wayyy more today than usual after my runs!!!

Meeting with a personal trainer for my free consultation with anytime fitness tomorrow at lunch and I'm super excited! I have a running list of questions for her do ill relay some of them on here later

My weights been staying 147-148 for the past few weeks and that's frustrating. I can tell my body is changing still so I'm thinking that its muscle gain and fat loss canceling each other out so that is my happy thought that's getting me thru this plateau mentally. Excited and anxious to hear what the personal trainer says about my body tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment