Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Week 10- Wednesday

ill post weight and progress pictures on saturday mornings from now on!

started at anytime fitness on tuesday and i will be doing 40min strength workouts in the gym on my lunch break. then come home and do my couch to 5k running application-- its getting sooo much easier!!

i love feeling myself up hahaha its crazy how im starting to really really really have that muscle tone instead of the jiggle wiggle!!

lifes getting crazy busy and honestly this whole fitness, healthy eating thing is getting normal to me. i dont have much to say about it anymore i feel like, im just living day to day in a super healthy manner and it feels awesomely normal and right.

its weird that i dont have to force myself to remember to eat clean or drink a water instead of that vitamin water... just so natural.

anyways- off to a workout with shantel tonight :))) I LOVE OUR WEEKLY WORKOUT DATES! always a good way to talk about my week/struggles and destress with some girl time!

oooo and i made a new instagram that im using ALOT! joherbalife

dont subscribe to it unless you want a butt ton of motivational pictures blowing up your feed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment