Sunday, December 30, 2012

Week 3 andddd a half!

Christmas break got me!! We traveled to 4 different cities and there was wayyyy too much good food, drinks and temptation! I ended up weighing myself for the first time since the 19th on the 28th and I gained about 2lbs weighing 156.8 OOPS! Do I regret it? A little bit. I really enjoyed myself though and seeing all those people is something that just doesnt happen every day so I think Ill consider my Christmas break as a TREAT and not a CHEAT.

19-21st: I did great. Followed my diet perfectly!

The night of the 21st: Andrews grandparents got us a hotel room in San Antonio so we had chips, salsa and cerviche for dinner, it doesnt sound that bad because you didnt see the amount of chips and alcohol we consumed lol

22-23rd: Spent in Cibilo with Andrews grandparents, mom, sister and uncle. HELLO EGGNOG!! Me and his uncle went a bit crazy with BIG glasses and I personally had 2. Def didnt regret it though because it was DELICIOUS! totally forgot how much I love eggnog :)) happy holidays!

24th: Spent with my Moms side in League City. Jesus. Dieting is IMPOSSIBLE around my mothers GOOD cooking. Her and Allen were born to throw parties with good food and drinks and everything inbetween. They know how to throw a party! Plently of dips, chips, her FAMOUS tortilla soup, beans, rice, tamales... ahhhh so good!

25-27th: Got "stuck" at my Dads side for a couple of days- just hadddd to redeem my presents from my dad-- car detail, oil change, hair colored AND mani/pedi with my Gam. It was awesome! But staying up late with the boys (Michael, Andrew and Logan) def made it easier to fall off my wagon and enjoy yummy leftovers with them...

28th-Today: I have been following my herbalife diet perfectly again and weighed myself this morning at 154.6!! YES! Almost back to my lowest weight of 153.8 and I am so proud of that!!

Funny how one small thing can really inspire you to do better-- they chick I started my herbalife thing with wrote this about me on her instagram--



THIS MADE MY DAY!! and gave me the boost I needed to start my New Year RIGHT!! sooooo happy to be home and back on the wagon!! Ohhh Heyyyyyyyy 2013- Im about to kick your well toned ass.

Ill do my normal weekly updates CONSISTANTLY starting this upcoming Wednesday with pictures, weight and whatever else I feel like OVERSHARING ;))

I decided to kick up my New Year by adding weekly Saturday Measurements to my HERBALIFE dedicated calender--


RT- right thigh
LT- left thigh
S- widest place of my stomach
W- smallest part of my waist
H- widest place on my hips

So ready for the new year and to see my progress! and sooooo ready to show off my soon-to-be AMAZING body on Spring Break heyyy ayyyyy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment