Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Week 2!!

AHHH!! I feel like a normal me again!! Pants are starting to fit correctly, my progress pictures didnt make me want to die this week and I just have an awesome amount of energy and positivity!! I thought I did okay on my week 2 while at the ranch but turns out I did GREAT!

On 12-5-12 I was 160lbs. This morning on 12-19-12 I am 153.8lbs. Holla back.


Not gunna sugarcoat anything on here. DANG! I am so proud of myself! Sticking to my diet and my workout routine and the weight just is FALLING OFF!! This is healthy. This is strong. I wanted this and I am achieving it. My mother started herbalife today. My mother in law started it last week. We can do this!!! I FEEL AMAZING! I cant believe I let myself get into the 160s but WHO FREAKING CARES, you all know I am not the only one out of your family and friends who have gotten FAT. I will never be there again and this journey has been soooo good for my selfconfidence and my body awareness. I am now enjoying my one meal a day but also realizing that everything I put into my body is fuel. I need to burn it and work my body- its amazing that I get to have this awesome life, now I will utilize it to the fullest.

My mother in law asked if she could do a glass of red wine each night. I googled it and WOW! NOPE! One 5oz glass of wine equal 161-252 burpees. Look up burpess if you dont know what they are, and heck no is one glass of wine worth it. You dont even get buzzed ;)) haha just teasing! ...but seriously, I know that red wine is good for your health but not when youre already unhealthy. I think it would be fine to add into ones diet AFTER you achieve your goal weight.

Just look at me- I am doing this. Next Wednesdays progress pictures will be after the dreaded Holiday eating fest with family and friends. If I can continue my awesome weight loss thru that- then you can too!! We got this! Come join the HerbaLife family with me- you wont regret it!!

Lets get skinny/healthy/fit/happy/confident TOGETHER!

2 comments: